Summer Gym & Swim Programs 2020
Get Ready for a Wet n' Wild Summer in 2020!
School's out, summer's here, and your children are full of energy looking to let loose... Gym-Ken Gymnastics is just the place to do it! Our Gym & Swim summertime adventure includes: lots of gym time, flexible scheduling options (half & full day, early drop-off & late pick-up), theme weeks, supervised open swim, outdoor playground, giant wave slide, and plenty of staff members eager to make sure your child is safe and of course having the time of their lives!
Scheduling Options - Our Summer Program Begins June 22, 2020
* Our Summer Program will run for a total of 9 weeks this summer!!
There are several scheduling options for your children. You have the choice of signing up by the week or by the day. You may add early drop-off or late pick-up for any of those days. We work around your schedule instead of you having to work around ours! Your child MUST be potty trained to participate!!
If your child is attending 3 full weeks/full days, you will receive a 5% discount & 10% for 4 or more full weeks. To be eligible for the discount, the days must be consecutive. In addition, we also offer a 10% sibling discount.
Program Times & Prices
Half Day: 8am-12:00pm Ages: 3 & up Cost: $45.00 per day or $210.00 per week
Our half day program is for children ages 3 - 4.5 (Ages 3 - entering Pre-K in September).
|Full Day: 8am-5 pm Ages: 5 & up Cost: $62.00 per day or $300.00 per week|
(your 5 year old must be entering kindergarten in September)
Early drop off & Late pick-up information
- You may drop off your children at 7:30am for an additional $5.00 per day.
- Pick-up for full day is between 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Late pick up is from 5:05pm-5:30pm for an additional $5.00 per day. If you arrive later than 5:30pm, you will be charged $5.00 for every 5 minutes you are late.
- During drop-off and pick-up the children are in the classrooms where there are plenty of games, puzzles, and crafts. It is not part of any gym time for the students.
- You must sign up in advance for Early Drop-Off & Late Pick-Up (prior to the day you need it).
WHAT TO BRING
AM Snack & Drink, PM Snack & Drink (full day), Lunch (Full Day), Extra Swim Suit & Towel, Sunscreen, Lunch, Change of clothes
**For loss and damage prevention, we ask that electronic devices (DS, PSP, IPod, etc.) and Cell Phones remain at home**
WHAT TO DO
- Put names on all: lunchboxes, towels, sunscreen, etc...
- Please have your child's bathing suit on BEFORE you arrive at the gym. Girls can very easily wear it under (or as) their gym clothes & boys can wear theirs in gym as shorts.
- You must apply sunscreen BEFORE you arrive at the gym. It needs to be applied on a sunny day, rainy day, windy day, snowy day - you get the idea. The weather is very hard to predict, and just because it's raining when you wake-up, by 10:00 the sun could be out in full force. We do not want any little suffering lobsters! We will help reapply after lunch if they are staying full day.
- Please stop by the Gym-Ken office and fill out the registration form.
- Registration will not be complete without a 30% deposit of your Summer Fee and a $15.00 Registration Fee. (Registration Fee is for new students only!!)
- All Deposits are non-refundable.
|EXAMPLE OF DAILY SCHEDULE|
|8:00 - 9:00||Drop Off|
|9:00 - 10:00||Warm-up & Gymnastics class|
|10:00 - 10:15||Snack Break|
|10:15 - 11:00||Gymnastics Class|
|11:00 - 11:45||Free Swim/Open Gym|
|11:45 - 12:00||Change for lunch/1/2 day pick-up at noon|
|12:00 - 1:00||Lunch For Full Day|
|1:00 - 1:30||Gymnastics Class|
|1:30 - 2:15||Recreation/Open Swim|
|2:15 - 3:00||Gymnastics Class|
|3:00 - 4:00||Open Gym/Free Swim/Games & Contests|
|4:00 - 5:00||Change & Pick-up|
|** Space is Limited to 60 children per day. First come, First serve**|
TUITION DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
It is the policy of Gym-Ken Gymnastics that when you register your child for our program, you will be responsible for the tuition of that program. Please be aware that there are no make-ups for missed days and there are no refunds. We fill each day, thus making make-ups impossible.